- Mid-market sales role with assigned territory; potential travel up to 25-50%
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Leverage internal stakeholders from presales, legal, demand generation and business development to drive leads, marketing activities and close deals
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Build champions within accounts and create a value based sales opportunities
- Driving new product sales within medium size companies between $500M-$2B annual revenue
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieving the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up defined business opportunities
- Working with our partners in order to maintain and expand Snow’s business within assigned customer accounts
- Full sales cycle from business development and technical validation to negotiating deals to signed contract
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the Salesforce CRM system
What we require from you
- 5-7 years of sales experience involved in complex solution sales
- Ability to speak with and present to C-level executives
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce)
- Work independently, and self-motivated to achieve tasks and achieve quota goals.
- Experience selling to medium size businesses
- Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable not essential
- Experience selling into IT or Technical Solutions a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
To be successful in this role, we see that you are customer minded and a great communicator. Your motivation lays in solving problems for our customers and helping others. You appreciate being part of a team and fully understand how sharing knowledge with you colleagues helps us deliver better solutions to our customers.
You are curious and continuously find ways of building improvement for you as a person but also for the team. In order to keep up with the rapid change of our products and business you need to be flexible, solution oriented and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.