Scope and Purpose
1) Working with the team executing trades across different asset classes
2) Preparation of market and sector reports
3) Preparation of pre and post trade reports
4) A quantitative approach to depeloping trade ideas and trading model
5) Developing programs to facilitate / speed up some task
The candidate is expected to have 3-5 years experience in Trading and / or Portfolio Management alternatively in Fixed Income, FX.
IT background is preferred.
1) The successful candidate must be a strong team player with good communication capabilities within the team and with other departments.
2) A problem solving / out of the box thinking attitude
3) Good communication and presentation skills
4) Knowledge of Charles River, Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, Tradeweb, MarketAxess, FxAll not required but definitively a plus
5) Programming languages required : Python, Java, Matlab
An excellent academic degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Finance
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!