RESPONSIBILITES : 1. Responsibility for Quality Management System (QMS) for assigned plant.
2. Responsible for ensuring the VLS Integration Manual and related documents therein are maintained up to date.
3. Maintain and execute certification audit schedule for assigned plant.
4. Create, maintain and execute assigned plant audit schedule for all, IATF 16949, ISO 27001 and customer and homologation system audits.
5. Monitor standards, analyze trends, develop and deliver training programs based upon areas for improvement or changes to automotive standards.
Ensure VBOS procedures are updated.
6. Monitored Customer Specific Requirements (CSRs), notify all personnel of improvement or changes to CSR.
7. Monitored the compliance of the Integrated Management System with Legal Obligations
8. Ensure adequate number of certified internal auditors are located at assigned plant to be able to perform self-audits to the certification standards.
9. Ensure there is a Layer Process Audit (LPA) Program and maintain metrics and targets of LPAs. Identify non-conformances and areas of improvement.
10. Establish and maintain certification library at each site to ensure most recent standards are available.
11. QMS Training for key VBOS / VLS Integration Manual / processes.
12. Perform gap plant analysis for missing processes / VBOS and VLS Integration Manual to comply with the new IATF 16949 standard.
13. Ensure assigned plant is ready for IATF 16949 and ISO 27001 audits.
14. Monitored KPI goals and results of all processes created as required by the Integrated Management System.
15. Provide reports that as often as desired regarding the Quality Management System process (needed to establish and communicate status reports for management)
16. Create and release report of Annual Management Review Meeting
17. Define the timing and resources required for the implementation of the quality system
18. Review the requirements, procedures and instructions of each department (Turtle Diagrams)
19. Provide support in the areas where needed
20. Handling of quality system meetings
21. Plan, organize and conduct internal audits (Develop and organize internal auditors)
22. Follow-up corrective actions
23. Prepare and control the internal and external audits’ agenda
24. Control and maintain the documentation generated
25. Get updated customer specific requirements data base
26. Control local procedures and instructions with process owners at least yearly
27. Provide support for the continuous improvement activities
28. Provide support and QMS training to the employees, as required
29. Comply with the quality procedures and instructions (those applicable)
30. All those activities generated because of changes, requirements and / or improvement in the process of the applicable area.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT(S) :
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT(S) :
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
Varroc Lighting Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce