Alcon is one of Europe’s Top Employer’s’ and the market leader in eye care globally, helping people see better through advanced surgical and vision care products so if you want to help make a difference then please join us!
Effective management and coordination of Regional Training plans. Responsible for delivering high quality training to enhance sales force capabilities and performance.
The Regional Commercial Development Manager works closely with the Head of Vision Care Commercial Development and key Europe and Global stakeholders to ensure appropriate Vision Care training strategy is implemented and executed at country level.
This includes the implementation of standardized technical and selling skills programs (including business acumen development, selling processes and use of key selling technology such as CRM tools) in alignment with Europe regional and global initiatives.
Regional Commercial Development Manager also has responsibility for assessing local sales and sales management teams’ core competencies through the (SDA) Sales Development & Advancement process to identify areas of strength and areas for improvement by country and tailors training appropriate to identified needs.
1. Ensure Vision Care field force has the skills, knowledge and competencies (e.g. product knowledge, selling skills, selling process and using selling tools) to win against competition in accordance with an aligned Europe field force development pathway
2. Consistently increase the Vision Care field force’s skills, knowledge and competencies over time to create the best field force in the industry including specialized trainings like ISR, Key Account, etc.
3. Ensure Vision Care field force is able to consistently execute core selling processes (e.g. Account Planning, Field Coaching) using selling tools and systems (e.g. CRM and Analytics tools)
4. Ensure needs of key leadership stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, SFE, Vision Care Country Leadership Teams) are met.
5. On-going Assessment of VC Sales Force and Sales Management teams through the successful implementation and execution of Europe SDA program
6. Work collaboratively with Head of VC Commercial Development and Europe Commercial Development Managers to create a continuous improvement culture and share best practice
7. Ensure the best tools and approaches are used for each training to maximize impact and minimize cost (e.g. online vs.
face to face / internal vs. outsourced training re-sources)
8. Coordinate the support of new product launches in collaboration with IMG / Local Marketing and Professional Affairs Teams
9. Ensure personal development and certification is achieved through the completion of educational and skill development courses available through Alcon.
Why join Alcon?
We aspire to lead the world in innovating life-changing vision products because when people see brilliantly, they live brilliantly.
We are the world’s leading eye care products and devices company. You will join our 20,000 associates at Alcon, making a real difference to the lives of others.
At Alcon, we create meaningful opportunities for associates to grow their careers. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.