Force99 Technologies is a rapidly growing veteran-owned small business purpose-built to deliver IT solutions and technical talent to the DoD Mission in Europe and Asia. We are comprised of experts in Engineering, Cybersecurity, Networking, Enterprise IT, KM, and IT Project Management. For over 20 years, we have been delivering mission-enabling technical services from our OCONUS headquarters and customer collocated field offices.
Our company mission is to provide a highly-supportive, team-oriented, and employee-focused work environment for the highest caliber of technical professionals to support DoD OCONUS, with an emphasis on long-term relationships and quality over quantity, resulting in a positive company culture and strong reputation.
Job Title: Network Operations (NetOps) Specialist
Job Location: Naples, Italy
This position will serve as an experienced Network Operations (NetOps) Specialist for the U.S. Navy's OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) in Naples Italy
- Monitor infrastructure and network.
- Respond and resolve alerts, events, and incidents from triage.
- Perform infrastructure repairs and maintain operational effectiveness for services including directing remote activities.
- Provide analysis documentation in accordance with Government procedures.
- Provide data center support.
- Utilize appropriate reporting and ticketing tools to ensure issues are resolved or properly passed down.
- Provide and report incident notification to Government representatives.
- Ensure all operating systems are functioning properly and conform to operation security policies and procedures.
- Analyze network alerts within the enterprise and determine possible causes. Track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Participate in strategic network planning, steady-state operations planning, and development of contingency operation plans.
- Work within the DevSecOps to plan and support the implementation of new technologies.
- Displays strong interpersonal skills, experience, and effective written and oral communication.
- Assist and support the implementation of new technologies.
- 5 years of experience in IT network operations
Technical Representative (TR) Accreditation Requirements:
Candidates must be eligible for TR Accreditation awarded via the Defense Overseas Contractor Personnel (DOCPER) office. Education requirements for TR approval include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or
- An Associate's Degree plus 4 years of recent specialized experience, or
- A Major Certification plus 4 years of recent specialized experience, or
- 8 years of recent, relevant, and specialized experience
- DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- At least one of the following:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- CompTIA Network+
- Preferred certification: CCNA - Routing and Switching.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Force99 Company Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Housing Allowance & COLA
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program