We are urgently looking for Cloud Engineers who will join a cross-functional team, to ensure reliability and robustness to the solution delivered to the customers.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic and enthusiastic person, with strong communication skills, preferably with 4-5 years of experience in Cloud environments (AZURE/AWS).
Your duties and responsibilities are:
• Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
• Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other teams
• Troubleshoot production environment to ensure reliability and high quality solutions
• Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
• Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
• Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
• Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of projects
Basic knowledge request
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Experience with containerization, Docker, Rancher, Helm and Kubernetes.
• CI/CD experience with tools such as Octopus Deploy, TFS, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Travis and Bamboo.
• Infrastructure automation.
• Experience with version control systems such as Git.
• Knowledge of Artifact Repository Manager such as NuGet, Npm, Nexus and Artifactory.
• Deploying, configuring and maintaining distributed software as Redis, RabbitMQ, VerneMQ, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL.
• Web Services experience with IIS, Apache, Nginx, and RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems in virtual environments such as Hyper-V, VMware, Amazon Web Services and Azure.
• Experience with GO, Bash, Powershell and Pyton scripting.
• Experience with public cloud environments Azure and AWS .
• Good understanding of load balancers, DNS, and firewalls in cloud environment.
Nice to have
• Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science or in a related sector
• Professional Cloud certifications (Azure/AWS)
• Knowledge of another language between Spanish, French, German or Portuguese
We offer permanent and full-time jobs.
The CCNL applied is that of distribution, services and commerce.
The working time is 40 hours per week, plus 1 hour of lunch break (the meal is included to be consumed in the company canteen).
We offer higher compensation depending on your skills and abilities. Possible additional benefits based on performance, experience and qualifications.
If you have the right skills and experiences and you believe you are the person we are looking for, do not waste time and reply to this announcement with an updated CV.