We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-
speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-
world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
1. To perform the RAMS analyses he / she is in charge of, as per the applicable instructions / processes and other
specific requirements committed to the Customer.
2. To deliver RAMS analyses compliant with QCD work packages commitments.
3. To address Customer / Independent parties (ISA, NoBo, Debo, ) comments to get its approval on the RAMS
deliverables within the limits of Alstom commitments.
4. To contribute to the assessment of the RAMS performance of the product and to the upstream identification of
the necessary RAMS requirements to ensure the achievement of the RAMS targets.
5. To apply the Alstom / Engineering rules & processes to his / her activities in particular those dedicated to RAMS
6. To report on the progress of his / her activities and alert the Train / Subsystem RAMS Engineer and N+1 in case
7. To have a pro-active challenging view on the RAMS data / results he / she handles to enhance the
adequacy / consistency of the RAMS studies and requirements.
8. To seek for the technical understanding of the Alstom products in order to better assess their safety
performance and potential areas of improvement.
9. To adopt a product oriented mind-set in performing his / her studies to foster the capitalisation of the results of
the studies towards the product RAMS performance.
Knowledge & Experience :
Rolling-stock Engineering / Validation (you will be trained to RAMS competency)
RAMS analysis and demonstration methods and tools and Electrical and / or Electro-mechanical Engineering
Good communications and interpersonal skills
Sense of priorities
Structured and organised with hands-on approach
English operational in reading and writing for technical documentation
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.