Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions .
By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,200 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries.
In order to pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams.
If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!
Mission of the Role
Design and implement a new certification process in line with the best standards (Medical Equipment), which allows a better alignment of the competencies of all Technogym technicians
Key Role Responsibilities
1. Design a new certification process in line with the best standards (Medical Equipment)
2. Simplify and speed up the preparation of the training material (e-learning)
3. Training and certification of "Train the Trainer"
4. Ensure fast and detailed training to all tehnicians around the world
5. Make sure that all technicians receive adequate preparation and mandatory training before proceeding with any technical interventions
6. Ensure traceability of the training and certification process (end-to-end mapping)
Required Technical and Personal Skills
Technogym is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true