For us going to work everyday has an even greaterpurpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s aboutimproving the everyday lives of millions.
By staying humble and open for newideas we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home.But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imaginewhat life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide varietyof backgrounds not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also becausewe believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and moreinnovative.
If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.Meet us on lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
ELECTROLUX R&D FOOD PRESERVATION ENGINEERING SERVICES presents
Due to the successful growth of the organization and our ambition to redefine the future of refrigeration we are looking for a passionate Prototype Robotic Cell Programmer who would join our growing team in Susegana where we carry out the industry 4.0 transformation.
We are looking for an independent, open minded, professional who would have the ambition to be Key Contributor in projects of design for automation.
He / she will support different project teams in defining robots operational routine, programs, trajectory and functionality of new components assembly a in a truly international environment.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
A Prototype Robotic Programmer will be a key element in Food Preservation Prototype Shop asset. He will be working in direct contact with project engineers and project leaders as well suppliers, to integrate design and automation testing on the fields, with real equipment, in the prototype and DVT series components.
This will happen in an automated area that is able to simulate the production environment and that will be under his full responsibility in term of operational efficiency, safety and maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include the following :
1. Program robotic application including anthropomorphic arm utilizing proper software to support and secure prototype execution and production.
2. Create the programs utilizing Kuka, Fanuc, ABB, Motoman, and other software for robotic applications.
3. Create / modify programs on Siemens PLCs.
4. Prepare specifications for materials and equipment.
5. Confer with other engineers, to discuss technical details of the components and assemblies that pertains to automation.
6. Participate to design FMEA as automation reference
7. Define final assembly paths during Design Verification Test phase that, could be exported into the production environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE