WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
1. Responsible for running replenishment for all SR doors and managing the entire ordering process for all products and materials.
2. Where Outlet Channel is present the Allocator supports the planning team in ensuring balanced inventory and assortment is maintained.
3. Supporting cluster planning teams to fully execute their plans and achieve inventory and sales targets.
4. Main point of contact to SR doors in cluster.
5. Responsible to monitor inventory at store and cluster level and to manage the transfer process at end of season. Ensuring all KPIs are met and alerting planning teams and taking action as required.
6. Act as system experts, and generalist to support cluster team with ad-hoc tasks, analysis.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Education : University Degree or equivalent experience in Management Engineering or Similar
Years of experience overall : More than 2 years - Administrative Level
Years of experience in a similar role : More than 2 years - Administrative Level
Must have skills :
WHAT WE OFFER
You'll be part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a permanent contract.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.