We are are looking for a passionate Frontend Developer who is willing to work with us and learn more about our business and technology.
Translated is widely recognized as one of the most innovative and influential translation companies in the world.
We work with over 250,000 translators in 110 countries, and provide services to more than 130,000 customers.
Our unique approach to language technology blends AI, automation and human creativity to empower the localization processes of leading companies such as Google, Microsoft, and Airbnb.
At Translated we pride ourselves to be innovators, and we strive to create a work environment that rewards creativity, excellence and hard work.
Translated is hosted by Pi Campus — a venture fund and startup accelerator whose workplace is made of six luxury villas immersed in nature, located in the EUR district in Rome.
Pi Campus blends comfort and technology, with facilities that focus on its citizens' well being and productivity.
- Swimming Pool
- Spinning, TRX, and Pilates classes
- Table Tennis
- Kitchen and snacks
- Bonuses and incentives for those who quit smoking, ride a bicycle to work or adopt a child.
You will be a new member of the Core Products Team, which is in charge of developing new core products to the company, as well as renovating existing ones.
We expect a good understanding of the modern web-app development, but we will teach you what is needed from our technologies and we will show you our way to work.
The development part of the team consists of a Senior Frontend and a Senior Backend developer and it works following the Agile methodology and Scrum process.
- Deliver and maintain new features following the Agile development methodology
- Practice code review and be code reviewed
- Test your code
- Care deeply about code quality, performance, but not be dogmatic about it
- Write technical and functional documentation with your team
- Collaborate with other areas (backend, design, product).
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of basic web applications architecture
- Knowledge of HTTP / REST
- Experience with at least one modern reactive framework (React, Vue, Svelte, ..)
Nice to have
- Experience with Testing
- Experience with TypeScript
- Agile development
- Experience with React
- Notions of functional programming
- We will perform a first screening based on the information that you send to us about yourself.
- In case the screening is successful, we will send you instructions to perform a small frontend exercise. It should require no more than a few hours, and you will have a full week at disposal to complete it. We could also jump in a call beforehand if you have any questions for us.
- Once you deliver the exercise, we will review it and provide feedback to you. If the exercise is successful, you will join us in an interview to discuss the exercise itself and talk more in detail about tech.
- Finally, if everything goes well, we will make you an offer and you will be able to join our team
Powered by JazzHR