Professional Services Consultant
Location: Europe; Remote
CoreView stops the chaos and gets Microsoft 365 under control. Their Microsoft 365 Management Platform helps IT teams get the full value from Microsoft 365, gain full oversight of their environment, and move at full speed.
More than 10 million users and the world’s largest organizations rely on CoreView to craft perfect privileges, eliminate wasted licenses, drive adoption, and automate repetitive tasks. A Microsoft Gold Partner, CoreView is Co-Sell Prioritized and available on the Azure Marketplace. CoreView | Now it’s Under Control.
CoreView is seeking an experienced and motivated professional services consultant to join our growing Professional Services team in Europe. The individual in this role will be responsible for the delivery of the CoreView platform and will work alongside Sales and Customer Success colleagues in ensuring the ongoing adoption and scalability of the CoreView Platform.
The CoreView Professional Services Consultant must quickly obtain advanced knowledge of all CoreView products including deployment, operation, functionality, and the business value the solution brings to our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage a successful customer implementation plan to achieve business objectives following a standardized methodology and Core Success Roadmap.
- Support the sales team during the sales cycle to ensure the customer requirements and business objectives are defined and the expectations are set appropriately.
- Provide clear communication and documentation during the implementation cycle to ensure customer expectations are met and goals are delivered.
- Manage challenging customer situations and design resolutions that ensure the customer success plan can deliver on and ensure a positive, value-add, customer experience
- Serve as a Microsoft and CoreView expert, mentor, coach, knowledge resource, and escalation point for the team and customers.
- Manage quarterly and annual targets for customer success metrics including customer adoption and customer references.
- Prioritize and respond to customer inquiries regarding new product functionality or features and help the customer clearly articulate the need and benefit.
- Maintain timely customer communication, documentation, and recommendations on best practices for SaaS Management capabilities.
- Contribute to training materials.
- Contribute to best practices for implementing customers as well as the Customer Success Roadmap to maximize their investment in CoreView.
- Responsible for governance and ensuring the effective operation of the Information Security Program, including the duties and responsibilities as defined in CoreView's Information Security Management System and the Information Security Policy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, networking, Microsoft 365, virtualization, and other technologies as required to support the technical sales cycle and implementation services.
- Microsoft M365 and Azure deployment and administration experience
- PowerShell understanding and scripting experience
- Lead and participate in client whiteboard sessions and design discussions
- Able to solve complex technical problems through sound and methodical troubleshooting
- Ability to develop strategic customer relationships, gain trust, establish credibility, and respect for the team.
- Demonstrated experience working within large and complex environments.
- Prepare technical design documentation and task-level project plans
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Creation and review of Statements of Work
- Manage client expectations and communications
- Degree qualification or equivalent work experience
Where Can I Score Extra Credit?
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 ecosystem as a Microsoft customer, Microsoft employee, contractor, or ISV partner
- A working knowledge of Microsoft licensing models in the context of Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of process automation and workflow technologies
- Experience with security and compliance processes and technologies
- Fluency in a second language, particularly French or German
- All applicants will be required to take a pre-employment assessment for consideration.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Powered by JazzHR