Magna Powertrain Campiglione
The system requirements and configuration engineer will work accordingly to Magna Methods and Rules, about :
BOM, drawings, specifications, source, test).
Reporting is to CC eWP Team Leader for hierarchy, development Methods and Design Technical solutions.
Reporting on the functional level to be defined.
Knowledge and Education
Development process according to SPICE - V Model
Strong knowledge about mechatronic products and automotive expertise.
Basic knowledge about brushless motor and software control algorithms.
1) Capability to describe the system and all components that compose it.
2) Capability to analyze and catalog the customer requirements in terms of risk,
3) Capability to extract from the customer requirements the identified functions
and performance that are required to the system.
4) Capability to define the specification and the system requirements.
5) Capability to assign a priority to the development of system requirements and
map them into the release plan.
6) Capability to evaluate and track the impact about changes of the system
requirements and updates the specification accordingly.
7) Capability to create a hierarchical relationship between a system requirement
and the customer req. and the system testing ensuring the full coverage and
8) Capability to assign and distribute the system requirements to the development
team in a effective manner.
9) Capability to facilitate the negotiation of implementation choices among the
Team that are related to common requirements.
10) Capability to identify and document the main elements that are part of the
11) Capability to build up the release plan by means of the distribution of the
elements among the different product development phases.
12) Capability to build the "snapshot" of the elements scheduled for each
consolidated phase of the product development.
13) Capability to define and document the archiving strategies documents
between different computer systems made available by the company.
14) Knowledge about the main database / IT tools and philosophies versioning
elements (config items).
15) Capability to report and distribute with a regular basis the status of completion
of the elements as much as possible effectively.
16) Capability to define and document the medium, the interfaces and the protocol
for the items to be exchanged outside the organization.
Motor Actioning Systems