The Failure Analysis team is focused on root cause electrical & physical failure analysis. As part of the Failure Analysis Lab, you will provide support in investigating process steps that affect device yield & performance.
1. Completes component level trouble shooting (capacitor, resistors, etc. ) and failure analysis.
2. Tests, troubleshoots and repairs complex system failures.
3. Conducts visual mechanical inspection of units, components and subcomponents.
4. Performs computer data entry using Microsoft excel and / or internal databases.
5. Identifies through testing any opportunities for improvement (ex. test and or process gaps).
6. Follows procedures and diagrams in performing engineering change orders, as required.
7. Interfaces with production, quality, receiving, inventory and engineering teams.
8. Requires root cause analysis and containment / corrective actions when a deviation to established processes and procedure occurs.
9. Cooperates with supplier to define root cause analysis and containment / corrective actions and validates the effectiveness of proposed solution.
High School Diploma or Bachelor / Master Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
Fluency in English and Italian
PES or PEI Certifications will be appreciated.
Proven experience in team management, even small teams
Strong Team builder skills
Quality and Integrity Mindset