Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Compliance & Quality Manager have the primary responsibility of identifying and eliminating risks that may result in property loss, injury or legal liability for Dimension Data and their clients.
He / She will in charge of managing all internal audting activities related to ISO9001, Health & Safety matter, Privacy regulation (GDPR), Corporate Social Responsibility procedures and ex Legislative Decree 231 / 01 compliance.
What you'll be doing
1. Develop and implement risk and compliance policy, principles and procedures in country that ensures proactive risk and compliance management practices.
2. Co-ordinate the implementation of group policies and procedures in country
3. Conduct periodic internal reviews to ensure compliance policies and procedures are followed and ensure necessary updates.
4. Maintain documentation of compliance activities
5. Conduct research on emerging compliance issues and review compliance related documentation and contractual provisions concerning compliance issues.
6. Provide information that will ensure the onboarding of new employees and training material that clarifies company policies and procedures.
7. Provide regular reports on the status of risk and compliance issues being dealt with.
8. Support activities relating to the planning and co-ordination of various company insurance issues.
9. Participate in compliance reviews, implementing compliance programmes to address areas of risk.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Tell us about yourself Sign in, load your CV or simply give us your details directly from LinkedIn and we'll reach out when we have an opportunity that suits your skills and interests