The role, alongside the HR Manager, consists of the following main activities :
1. To provide support and assistance to the HR Manager and the HR Team :
2. Work closely with the Human Resources Team on projects and initiatives
Partecipate in the activities of identification, management and retention of talent;
Partecipate in the definition and management succession planning and performance management activities;
3. Support the Recruitment activities :
CV prescreening, schedule and organize job interview, take track of the interviews, send feedback to the candidates;
Support the management of the interns / temporary staff (contracts and payroll);
4. Support the internal communication :
To deal with private and confidential personnel issues including employee detail;
Where possible to use own initiative in responding / dealing with queries which arise oa a daily basis;
5. Support the line Managers in managing and the implementation of the HR processes
6. Active participation in meetings on the business trends :
Updating and monitoring productivity reports;
Helping collection of the management needs helping the HR function to guide the implementation of the strategy;
7. To support the HR Manager / HR personnel administration by keeping all files 100% accurate and updated :
Collaborate with personnel administration for the maintenance and updating of all the personal data of employees;
Take charge of monitoring vacation, attendance ad overtime;
Support the HR team on administrative procedures for new hiring (hiring contracts, entry pack etc.), payroll activity (reports etc.).
Experience and Education
Strong motivation to work in the human resources field;
Master Degree in Economics / Humanities / HR Master;
Excellent knowledge of English.
Technical and Soft Skills
The ideal candidate is accurate, reliable, mature, service-oriented, curious, proactive, dynamic, problem-solver, good interpersonal skills, propensity for teamwork;
Excellent communication skills : verbal and non-verbal;
Professional trustworthy individual with strong work ethics.
Location : Meda (MB) - Italy
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates can send their CV with authorization for EU 2016 / 679 (GDPR).